Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A New Year, A New Curriculum

Our church has put out a new curriculum to help guide families through the study of the New Testament during 2019. This Come Follow Me curriculum is amazing, and it has already made a difference in our family. The kids LOVE reading and doing the activities I have found for them (see favorite links on the side for links to CFM and the activities we use). There are journal entries they can do too! I will scan some of their completed journal pages and activities, as well as try to take some pictures. The kids ask to read scriptures now!!! I have also come up with a new way to be organized with meals, tasks, etc. My goal is to write about what we do in school at least weekly. I will also post helpful, fun, or other links I find that I use regularly. If you have a blog you'd like me to add to my links, please put it in the comments.

Have a blessed day, and remember, you are loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment